Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Not going to cut the mustard.

    I got in what I was going to use for my Vendettas but I don't think they are going to cut the mustard. I can just see these little guys getting judge calls or flat out not able to play them as Vendettas. They are barely the size of one wing on a Valkyrie. Here is a size comparison with a Storm Talon vs Robogear Condor.

                       




   If you are looking for an alternative to Storm Talons this will work nicely. But its just not going to suite my needs ATM. Maybe ill save them for another Squat build using SM.

3 comments:

  1. You could always get plasticard and scratch build them proper wings? Probablt the tail section too? Lots of work, but might save some $$$ otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the guy for scratch building. I can paint, I can convert but scratch builds is not my thing. I've tried my hand at it a few times but it just doesn't come out the way i want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't see a problem with this. The Heldrake now shots from the base.

    ReplyDelete