Sunday, February 24, 2013

This is what happens to those who do not bend to the Emperors will!

  As me and a few friends are getting ready for the Indy Open GT we have all been play-testing and painting furiously. My play testing has not been going so well. But its not due to the fault of the list, its the fault of a TRAITOR! My dice have turned on me for the last time and now one will pay to teach the rest a harsh lesson.  Obey the Emperors will or burn.
Photo and sacrificial dice by MasterShake


I know this really Isn't  a Squat update but I felt I needed to put something up. I had to switch my focus back to my marines these past 2 weeks in preparation for the upcoming tournament. I promise to post more updates soon.


                                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment