Tuesday, January 29, 2013

40k Squat pics of what I'm painting up.

  Well i still have not received all of my new toys. However i decided to go ahead and post up some pics of what i have received over the past couple of weeks. These are the Squats I have chosen to put into the army so far but that is always subject to change when you get your hands on another cool model.

Oh yeah sorry for the bad pics. I'm trying to get better with the equipment i have. Be patient it will get better in time.



40K Squat Engineers with shotguns, Manticore Turret and Gun Emplacement.


                 Heavy Mortar, Thudd Gunns and 2 squads of 10 Squats.

         Manticore Turret, Gun Emplacement, Thudd Guns, 3 squads of 10 Squats,                  Command Squad and Lord Commissar


I'm still waiting on my Hades Breaching Drills, 1 more Heavy Mortar and my Vendettas. I can feel my patience dwindling........ Oh well just have to wait another day and cross my fingers the rest comes in soon.

5 comments:

  1. Nice collection and some interesting uses of very cool sculpts.

    My email - deadestdai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing this come together, love them squats. Still have a bunch, squat bikers ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you like them. Like i said in the post this is just a portion of what i have to work with. Im just trying to stick with the mercenary/Guard theme Ive created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleasure to meet you Beef and awesome to see your prototype painted up in person. This is the Praetorian player you met tonight. My blog can be found here http://praetorian14.blogspot.com/ I am a follower on your blog now. I hope you enjoy mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man it was a pleasure talking with you and getting to see a great old school army. I have not seen a Praetorian army in many many years, especially one painted so niceley and I will definitely add myself to your blog so I can follow along.

    ReplyDelete